We just got back from the beach yesterday and we had the best time!!! The boys had such a wonderful time playing in the sand...they LOVED it! It was definitely the best beach trip we've had...except for the rough weather the last two days...but oh well!!! Sam and I got to relax and read magazines and I know that is the first for us since we had kids! Sam flew us in the 180 and he had the best little co-pilot...Coulson! The flight back was great...the boys slept the entire way. Sam did an amazing job flying us...i know it was a lot of work...we ended up flying at night. I don't know how he does it!!!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
The Beach
Posted by Mars Family at 4:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Wendy-
you have to get in to photography!! Will you please come take some pics of Tripp when he gets a little older and starts laughing!!!
Beautiful Fam!!!
Wendy,
Those pictures of the boys are fabulous! They make me smile!
Post a Comment