...Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know and holds us responsible to act. Prov. 24:12

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Big 5K Graduate!

Oh I cannot believe it! Coulson had his program today. He was Daniel in the program and did such a great job! I'm so proud of that little man! He has grown leaps and bounds this year! It's amazing! I won't get too sappy but I have to give him a little praise! I am so proud to be his momma and I am so thankful God has given us this precious child! He is so special and I can just imagine God smiling when he made each and every quality. I love this little boy more than I ever could have imagined...What blows my mind is that the love I have for him is tiny in comparison to the love our Lord has for us! Thank you Lord for loving me!!!! And I pray God will give me the strength to love others with His perspective!

1 comments:

The Barnes said...

Sniffle..sniffle...tear. Love him so much and so proud of him!